• 2022/4/21

    DeHeng Advised the Joint Venture between Baowu Carbon and Wanhua Chemical on Passing the Merger Review

    Baowu Carbon Technology Co., Ltd. and Wanhua Chemical Group Co., Ltd. recently set up a joint venture to engage in carbon fiber precursor-related business. Baowu Carbon Technology holds 51% of the equity in the joint venture, while Wanhua Chemical the remaining 49%. After the completion of the transaction, Baowu Carbon and Wanhua Chemical will jointly control and run the joint venture.

  • 2021/12/27

    DeHeng Advised Huzhou Hongyu Enterprise Management Partnership on Acquiring the Controlling Stake of Qibu Corporation Limited

    DeHeng provides whole-process legal services for Huzhou Hongyu Enterprise Management Partnership (LLP) to obtain the controlling equity of Qibu Corporation Limited (stock code: "603557," stock name: "ST Qibu") via an agreement. The deal has been approved by Shanghai Stock Exchange and the transaction has been completed. This deal was the first case of the Shanghai Stock Exchange for transfer of shares with judicial marking, which, in addition to the acquirer and the transferor, involved several creditors which have the share pledge right and have applied for a judicial freeze and judicial marking.

  • 2021/11/16

    DeHeng Again Successfully Selected into the Law Firm Database of MOFCOM as Outside Lawyer

    DeHeng is glad to announce that we are once again successfully selected into the law firm database of the Ministry of Commerce of China (MOFCOM) as outside lawyer according to the list of bid winners released by MOFCOM on November 11, 2021. DeHeng won for the third time the bid for "The International Trade and Investment Disputes Category – Legal Affairs regarding International Investment (Domestic)" and for the fourth time "The Trade Remedy and Trade Barrier Response Category – Trade Barrier and Response to Section 337 Actions."

  • 2019/8/1

    DeHeng Advised WCCG on Completing a Major M&A Deal

    On July 30, Wuxi Communications Construction Engineering Group Co., Ltd. (WCCG) signed an agreement with the controlling shareholders of Huaren Construction Group Co., Ltd. (the target company) to purchase 55% of the shares of the latter and become its controlling shareholder. Senior officials of Wuxi Municipal State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission and Wuxi Communications Industry Group attended the signing ceremony.

  • 2018/12/29

    DeHeng Advised on the Restructuring of China Airport Construction Group

    To build China into a civil aviation powerhouse, better serve the Belt and Road Initiative, optimize the functions of state-owned assets and promote the development of the civil aviation industry, Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC) restructured affiliated airport construction companies, introduced China Communications Construction Company Limited (CCCC) as the strategic investor, and consolidated CCCC subsidiaries specialized in airport design and construction, to form China Airport Construction Group Co., Ltd. (CACC), a flagship company specialized in airport construction, with the vision to build it into a world-class airport construction company and engineering service provider.

  • 2018/11/3

    DeHeng Advised Zhuguang Holdings Group on Completing Acquisition of About 28.44% Equity of Silver Grant International Industries Limited

    On October 31, 2018, Zhuguang Holdings Group Co., Ltd. (stock code: 01176.HK, hereinafter referred to as “Zhuguang Holdings”) announced at the HKEX that the transaction of acquiring 28.44% of the equity of Silver Grant International Industries Limited (stock code: 00171.HK, hereinafter referred to as “Silver Grant International” or the “target group”), the target company held by CGN International and Silver Grant Group, for a consideration of 2.02 billion yuan was completed. Zhuguang Holdings became the single largest shareholder of Silver Grant International, holding approximately 29.56% of the issued share capital of Silver Grant International.

total  28